Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Chicken Scratch



I had a rather small amount of luck when I opened 3 boxes of 09 Topps Allen & Ginter last year when I pulled this autograph out of the second pack of the first box I opened. Needless to say the rest of the box fizzled out with overproduced jersey cards of Wang and Beltran. The other two boxes are not even worth the mention. WAY TOO MANY JERSEY CARDS!!!

Mike's signature reflects what he does sport-wise. You see, Mike jumps hills and things in his sport with his dirt bike. I guess that's why his signature looks like a set of mountains in a certain kind of way. Perhaps that will be his next stunt to try....jumping mountains! However his signature is one stunt that has FAILED. For his efforts he gets one sharpie.


To read more about Mike Metzger: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Metzger

No comments: