Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Shout out to "I AM JOE COLLECTOR"


Jeff over at "I AM JOE COLLECTOR" had a contest last month for a 2010 Leaf R&S Daniel Orton team patches rookie auto and I was rather surprised to find out that I had won the card. I'm not usually very lucky with these kinds of things but somehow Lady Luck must have smiled on me that day. I've always been a fan of the Orlando Magic and some of the players I enjoyed watching over the years were Nick Anderson, Dennis Scott, Penny Hardaway and Shaq. Unfortunately Dwight Howard is about the only bright spot left on the team currently. Gilbert is too busy cleaning his guns.

Make sure you check out Jeff's blog and webpage! He's got some great articles and good reviews and I think he may be slightly addicted to UD masterpieces!

Thanks again Jeff!

No comments: