Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Thank You Followers!

I just wanted to take a minute and say, "thanks" to my followers. Good to see hobby enthusiasts on the web and how we can share some laughter in the hobby and yet still cry when we're getting jipped by them!

I see some of you are from Canada and that is just awesome in my opinion. I love Alberta and Ontario to which I have been there a few times (Edmonton, Tofield, and Toronto to name a few places).

The Things I miss about Canada:
1. West Ed Mall
2. Tim Horton Donuts
3. Manners- People are more polite up there as compared to down here.
4. Seeing daylight in the summer at 11pm.
5. Decent paved roads!
6. Moose!

2 comments:

The Big Kahuna said...

oh yeah... 7. Adam Lind

night owl said...

Another thing: far less trash on the street and the ground. Canadians seem to actually put their trash in a trash can. Amazing concept!