Friday, December 31, 2010

CONTEST WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT

Finally it's good to be back home and settled into the ol' comfy chair. Here is the listing of people who entered in no particular order:



the results and the winner picked by Random.org:


Congrats: Dawgbones!!!

Please email me Dawgbones your mailing info and congrats to everyone for helping to make someone's Christmas a little brighter this year. As always I will not post what the prizes were as I leave that up to the winner to post on their blog. Besides......some prizes are worth being surprised by! Thanks again for all who participated! More contests to come in the future!!!


5 comments:

Dawgbones said...

Yes, surprises are the best, as I've just surprised My Cardboard Mistress with a package this week. Thanks for the inspiration to benefit some very needy charitable organizations. Will email my info shortly. Happy New Year to the Big Kahuna!

Dawgbones said...

Oh, and welcome back home, I'm glad to hear you made it ok. I'm hoping to wash my gray car back to black tomorrow...

Mark Aubrey said...

Thanks for hosting. This should be done more often. Without prizes.

The Big Kahuna said...

You are correct Mark. Perhaps that is something I will explore more and see what I can come up with.

Play at the Plate said...

My family and I always to a variety of things around the holidays (and a couple of other times throughout the year) to try to help others out. I want my boys to know that there are others out there who don't have all the blessings in life they have and I hope it carries over into their adult lives. This was a great idea and the prize is just a way of giving people a push do it. I think you've given people a reason to think about what they can do to help others and that's always a good thing! Bravo and congrats to the winner!