Friday, August 7, 2009

Michael "money" Crabtree

A little poem for you:

My name is Michael and I'm the best WR drafted in 2009,
The longer I sit out of camp I surely will ride the pine.

My agent said said I should collect a check like the top 3,
Even though I was picked 10th I can play as the best guaranteed.

"I promise I won't go into the clubs at first glance,
I promise I won't at any point shoot myself in the pants.
I promise I won't take a trip to the Colorado Resorts,
I promise I won't take a hit and get drunk driving reports.
I promise I won't be caught hindering the police or their guns,
I promise I won't be caught with exposure of my sexual organs."

Surely in this day of NFL draft picks that could truly be,
Michael Crabtree is not stepping up and will not succeed.

No comments: