Thursday, April 15, 2010

Now at WalMart......Enough Already's E.P. The EBAY Gripe Sessions

I'm getting annoyed with all of the listings for 1/1's when there is NO 1/1 listed on the card anywhere. I do believe that is called false advertisement. I'm hoping someone starts buying all the false 1/1's and then when they get the card they file a complaint with PAYPAL because the seller is LEGALLY false advertising a product. You should really learn the legalities when listing Items on EBAY. You could have a field day with some of these listings with Paypal taking to the seller's side due to the listing title.

Here is a list of Ebay false 1/1 idiot listings:

This is just a plain out right joke.
Oh this one
This one is a winner!
This is the tea bagger!
THE GRAND DADDY OF ALL BOLONGA OF 1/1'S FALSELY ADVERTISED BUT LISTED AS NUMBERED TO 20 IN THE DESCRIPTION.

Then you get to some of these listings under the "Buy it Now" tab that just make you wanna either laugh at them for what they're asking for or just feel sorry for them. The best part is when your negotiating the "best offer" and then they quote in the email, "well according to Beckett Book Value". At that point I drop my business with them immediately. I usually find the card somewhere else for a third of the cost.

Let's take a look at some potentials:
Um.....yeah.....I don't think so bub!
Yeah....let me go right out the door!
Um....No sir...I don't like it.
Who the heck is that?
THIS IS THE KING OF EBAY FALSE LISTINGS!



On a happier note, I've surpassed 5,000 views. Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to even remotely look at my crazy world. Heck I would be happy just with 5 views let alone 5,000. Thanks guys!

1 comment:

TheRealDFG said...

The problem is that people seem to "confuse" an Ebay 1/1 with an actual 1/1. Nobody cares if its the only one on Ebay. But those are the sellers that are trying to manipulate the system.