Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Craigslist: MORE HeRo Of ThE LaMe PART DEUX

Here's another fine addition of Craigslist Hero: Jeff Gordon Edition

What we have here folks is a fine collection that is in pristine condition. These cards are as clean as my Dale Earnhardt Nascar plate collection. PLEASE!!! I love how he says " The collection is valued at over $7,000 using Beckett Trading Services through their annual price guide." NOW DISCUSS!


wf9cz-3823558672@sale.craigslist.org [?]
Posted: 2013-05-23, 8:15AM EDT

Jeff Gordon NASCAR Trading Cards - $500 (Kylertown)

For sale is my entire collection of Jeff Gordon NASCAR trading cards. I collected from the early 90s thru 2000 and have compiled nearly 1,500 of Jeff's cards. Most are in 9-pocket sleeves in binders as shown in the pics. All cards in MNT - NRMT condition. The collection is valued at over $7,000 using Beckett Trading Services through their annual price guide. This collection has not been formally or officially appraised by Beckett or anyone else.

If you buy the collection I will also include other Jeff Gordon items: posters, mugs, etc.

Buy this collection at my stated asking price and I will include my complete die-cast collection for an additional $100 (valued at over $900)!!!

More pics available upon request. If you can see this ad the collection is still available. I am willing to negotiate the purchase price but be realistic in your offer, please.

Email or text (8won4) five nine 4.Two81three. I will not ship so you will have to come and get it.

Thanks!
  • Location: Kylertown
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

1 comment:

Play at the Plate said...

I can't believe Jeff Gordon himself hasn't snapped those up.