Monday, March 14, 2011

CONTEST TIME........soon!!!

I think it's time to run another contest here at "Enough Already". Perhaps a SPRING contest is in order because I am officially done with winter (so what if it snows again). I'm ready to get out on the fields and play some ball! I'm ready to make kids cry by calling them out/safe. I'm ready to PARTY! I'm ready to watch some millionaires strike out like crazy (cough cough Ryan Howard). However, the question that I have burning in the back of my mind is, "what shall I giveaway this time here on Enough Already?" Could it be tickets to a ball game perhaps? An autographed ball? An autographed bat? A proctology exam with aliens? An autographed card? A new Yugo? Dinner date with a cougar (guess what's for dinner!)? A complete set? Guess I'll have to mull it over for a bit perhaps. I'm full of surprises as some of you have found out already!

I'm about to hit 16,000 views which I never expected to have happen and I am thankful to all of you for taking time out of your schedule just to see what's happening here. Much love, appreciation, and thanks to you all!

2 comments:

Dawgbones said...

Definitely count me in. I'm still reeling over the Christmas prize pack from you!!! If I win the procto-exam, I'll give it to Plaschke!!! LOL

The Big Kahuna said...

I was gonna offer it to a Yankees fan but hey that works too! ;-)