Saturday, June 7, 2014

In all of the goodness and luck in this world.....I pulled this.....

So my Fiance and I visited






 last night and I bought one rack pack of

Came home and watched a movie and went to bed forgetting about the rack pack.

I got up out of bed this morning and forgot about opening the rack pack from yesterday. So I opened the the first pack and pulled a Hunter Pence ice card. Opened the second pack and just regular old cards. Opened the third pack and then it released the good


my initial reaction was







and then I flipped it over and saw the numbering in the corner and 

because this is what I saw


The moral of the story is.....it's always nice to pull a goodie like a 2014 Bowman Byron BuxtonTop 100 die cut refractor autograph serially numbered 01/24.

Let's just say I had to change these


 

 







5 comments:

Unknown said...

NICE PULL!!!

Daniel Wilson said...

Great card and great post! Congrats!

Greg Zakwin said...

Congrats on the sick pull!

jacobmrley said...

Whoa! That is sweeter than candy. Great pull...

J. Meeks said...

Nice!!!