Thursday, September 26, 2013

So we decided to open a box of 2000 sp authentic football today.

Back in 2000 I had purchased a case of 2000 SP Authentic football after coming into a little extra cash and I thought this case was going to be so much better than what Topps had to offer at the time. I opened the whole case except for one box that I decided to save for a later time in life hoping there would be no redemptions in it but a perhaps a gem or a rookie that exploded into something great. Well today was the day that I opened that very box after curiosity was getting the better of me and after dusting off the six inches of dust on it I will share with you what I found or should I say what was waiting for me........


you may now crap your pants over the guy on the far left!

2 comments:

Dan said...

that's an amazing pull! some 6th round pick.....seriously, that's like $600-$700 card ungraded, without any auto, crazy.

The Big Kahuna said...

I saw it and I literally had almost fainted. I am thinking about having it graded. The corners look razor sharp. Really not a too bad crop of rookies I pulled considering one no longer plays and the other shot himself in the foot and has a super bowl ring with the Giants.