Friday, March 16, 2018

Great SCOTT...........yes he's alive and now collecting Chris Tierney and Kevin Fiala.

Yes............I'm still alive. The Big Kahuna is still functioning. Sacrificing virgins is a lot of hard work and does get tiring. But yeah.......I just have not been able to devote as much time to here as I had hoped to do because I have 2 teenagers that keep me pretty busy along with working second shift that like you know totally kills my social life and much of any dreams of world dominance.

4 comments:

Fuji said...

I was just about to read the email you sent me and I thought... I wonder if this guy has been blogging and I somehow missed it. Good to know you're a live and kicking butt.

Stock Homes said...

Stock Homes Institute Best Stock Market Training Institute In Indore.Join To Get Affordable Courses & Get NISM Certification Diploma

Stock Homes said...

Stock Homes Institute Best Stock Market Training Institute In Indore.Join To Get Affordable Courses & Get NISM Certification Diploma

CRKB IT SOLUTION PVT LTD said...

Good luck & keep writing such awesome content.
Best dental clinic in Faridabad

best child dentist in greater Noida