Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Yes I am shaming myself.....but for a good reason.

Hi Folks. I am about to do a shameful plug of what I am selling on ebay.http://myworld.ebay.com/hertz27

I'm selling some of my cards and other various items because those things called, "surprises in life" always love to pop up when you are low on funds and it's two weeks before the next payday and I am already working extra hours to cover ends meet as it is. When you have to spend over $700.00 for parts with money you don't have to pay for your only mode of transportation and I have to have a vehicle for work I have no choice but to start parting with my collection because it's what I have to do in order to take care of me and the kiddos.

Take a look at what I have listed so far. Maybe you'll find something or maybe not. I'm hoping to get a list up of prospect auto's that well be bargins listed on here in the next day or two. More to come folks!

it's game time!


tim

2 comments:

Fuji said...

Hey bud... you're one of the good guys in the hobby. I'll never forget the Suzuki ball you generously gave me. It's one of the centerpieces in my collection.

I threw in bids on several of your auctions. I'm currently the high bidder two or three things... and raised bids on a couple of others. Hope this helps you out at least a little. Good luck buddy.

The Big Kahuna said...

Thanks Mark! You'll get a discount for being a follower also!